Conifer Konstruktion (Nig) Ltd is committed to providing its service users and employees with the highest quality of service.
Quality assurance is demonstrated through our engagement with all our stakeholders including service users and their carers.
Where potential quality lapses arise Conifer Konstruktion (Nig) Ltd has appropriate procedures in place to deal with complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
Our commitment to quality is supported by individual policies and procedures, formulated by the board of directors, which address the activities central to delivering our services including:
- Corporate governance
- Human Resources management
- Training & Development
- Complaints & Operational Procedures
- Financial Procedures
- Safeguarding adults
- Facility User Involvement
- Health and Safety
Conifer Konstruktion (Nig) Ltd is committed to continuous improvement and implementing appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest practicable quality services. We will therefore:
- work with our customers and partners to develop our services to meet their needs
- conduct our business in a way that reflects our core values
- create an environment that promotes continuous improvement and knowledge sharing across all stakeholders
- ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards
- educate and train our people to support the delivery of high quality services
- Recognize each employee’s responsibility for quality.
Use only Selected, Approved, Preferred or Certified suppliers and accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
Through regular review, ensure that the Quality Policies and Procedure Manuals remain relevant to the Company and comply with requirements.
Engr. Okoye C. I. O.